Radio Facts: Former Falcons star Andre Rison arrested
Retired NFL receiver Andre Rison was arrested and cited for public intoxication after an early-morning disturbance at a San Antonio hotel.
The former five-time Pro Bowl player was arrested shortly after 2 a.m. Monday, police spokeswoman Sand y Gutierrez said Tuesday. Police were called to the hotel after Rison and a friend caused a scene at the Crown Plaza Riverwalk, the San Antonio Express-News reported on its Web site. He paid an $85 fine for the misdemeanor offense and was released, police said. Rison won a Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packers in 1997 and played for seven NFL teams. His best year was with Atlanta in 1993, when he had 1,242 yards and 15 touchdowns. He now holds football camps around the country.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle