Steve Harvey has reached a level where we can no longer just refer to him as a talk show host, radio host, or comedian. He is now a renaissance man that has success and significance in quite a few areas.
On a beautiful Saturday night in Chicago, where he and his wife were supposed to be in attendance for their fifth annual gala for the Steve & Majorie Harvey Foundation, they were unfortunately forced to change their plans. According to spokesperson for the gala, the couples' daughter Lori was involved in a horse-riding accident that same day in Lexington, Kentucky.
Steve took to his twitter to address their absence.
“Due to a family emergency My wife & I are unable to attend tonight's #SMHFGala! We love & appreciate you all. God Bless.”
The spokesperson for the gala also gave some very good news by announcing Lori is expected to make a full recovery.
The benefit honored Holly Robinson Peete and Chicago native, Dwyane Wade while raising $1 million for the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, which provides assistance to fatherless children and young adults.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU