Instagram and YouTube accounts for the Wendy Williams show disappeared without a trace. Wendy Williams, 57, social media accounts on Instagram and YouTube were removed less than a month after The Wendy Williams Show aired its final episode.
Various outlets reported that the show’s complete YouTube channel appears to have been deleted, observed fans of the series. Also, the official website and Instagram page for The Wendy Williams Show seems to have been taken down.
The news comes shortly after the show premiered its final episode following more than 13 years on the air. Williams has hosted the show since it debuted in 2009. Several times in recent years, she has been absent due to health reasons.
It was announced in February that Sherri Shepherd would succeed The Wendy Williams Show with a new daytime talk show called Sherri.
Sherri revealed her series would debut this September; she informed fans during a video statement shared on the official Wendy Williams Show Instagram earlier this year. Shepherd shared words of support for “the queen” Williams in the statement.
“No one can replace the queen, nobody,” Shepherd said. “And trust me, I am not trying to at all. It is Wendy’s place to share her story with you, but I do wanna give the queen her props and her flowers. … No one can do this format but Wendy. Nobody can sit in a purple chair and sip the tea like Wendy Williams.”
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- SUNDAY READ: Running a Business Lessons I Wish I’d Known Earlier
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,