Very interesting segment. Budden says that the announcement that Tik Tok will start their Watermarked segment where artists will have an opportunity to premiere their music before it’s released to streaming services is a warning as to where the industry is headed.
He also says the geniuses at these tech corporations and are on point, they also point out something I was thinking of, the labels have to give some sort of permission with the leverage they have per licensing, etc so even though the companies may be at odds it’s as if they have to work in concert (no pun intended).
To sum it up, the trio states the labels and the tech companies are teaming up. Unfortunately, radio is not mentioned in the conversation.
- Black Man Shoots Burglar to Protect His Family (VIDEO)
- Walgreens Security Calls Police Because Black Man Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time
- The Undeniable BEST Black Male Singers of All Time
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- The Indisputable Top 10 Love Songs by Black Male Singers
- Peter Rosenberg Kicks the Realness about His Wife “Sleeping w/ Black Guys”
- The Undeniable BEST Black Female Singers of All Time
- Racist Neighbor Fires Shotgun into Roof of Black Man’s Apartment and LAPD Does Nothing (VIDEO)