Someone has WAY too much time on their hands.
A woman in New York is suing Kelloggs over the fruit filling in its pop-tarts.
Elizabeth Russett, of Dutchess County, New York, filed the lawsuit against the company last week claiming …. are you ready?
The advertising on the boxes for Kellogg’s Strawberry Pop-Tarts is misleading because the filling uses fewer strawberries than expected. She sites the pop-tarts contain more apples and pears than strawberries. She is suing for 5 million.
- Inductees Announced For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk of Fame June 2022 Induction
- Podcast Advertising Effectiveness is Soaring
- NAB Launches “The Best of NAB Show Amplified”
- White Supremacist Opens Fire at Supermarket: Here are the Names of the Buffalo Massacre Victims
- Pinky Cole’s Surprise Gift to Every CAU Graduate in Atlanta
- YOUTUBE AND THE SPRINGHILL COMPANY ANNOUNCE “RECIPE FOR CHANGE: AMPLIFYING BLACK WOMEN”
- Police Uncover Video of Arby’s Manager Urinating in Milkshake Mix
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,