During the MIDEM conference in Cannes, Doug Morris gave the crowd on hand what many have been waiting for. The Sony Music executive confirmed what mostly everyone in the world knew already. Apple will introduce its highly anticipated music streaming service on Sunday.
Morris uttered three words, “It’s happening tomorrow” and that is all it took for the whispers to begin. There has been much speculation regarding Apple's new music streaming service but nothing has been confirmed. All eyes will be on San Francisco tomorrow as Apple will make the official announcement at its developers conference.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)