If you have never been on the set of Steve Harvey's daytime TV show, during the breaks he will often engage and speak with the audience. Generally he is more like the stand-up comedian version of himself during the breaks or he may answer a few questions from those in attendance. On this particular day, he was the motivational speaker, Steve Harvey.
Check out the clip below to see what Steve had to say about being faithful and previewing the coming attractions in your life.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- YSN FLOW Releases New Track And Video “WANT BEEF? 3.0”
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Bart Scott is NOT buying the idea that the Seahawks want to help Antonio Brown as a person | Get Up
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas