OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney, 25, known on her social media platforms as Courtney Tailor, posted racy content on social media after she stabbed her boyfriend to death in their apartment.
The influencer was detained and then later brought to a mental hospital after killing 27-year-old Christian Obumseli, cops said.
Around 5 p.m. Sunday at the luxury apartment building in Miami, Florida, police responded to a 911 call from Clenney. Obumseli was taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from his injuries.
The domestic dispute caused the violence, police said.
“We know that there was a physical altercation between them before he was stabbed,” a Miami PD spokesperson said.
Mutual friends of the couple told an ABC affiliate that there were frequent intense arguments during Clenney and Obumseli’s relationship.
“We’ve seen her hit him,” Ashley Vaughn said. “I’ve never seen him hit her.”
A long history of domestic disputes, some of which involved the police, were reported by neighbors in the building.
Police said Clenney threatened to kill herself while detained at the police station following the stabbing.
Police said an evaluation resulted from the threat, which caused the model to be “Baker Acted.”
If certain violent or suicidal tendencies are displayed, a person can be committed to a mental health treatment center for up to 72 hours, states a Florida’s Baker Act law which allows law enforcement, as well as doctors, mental health professionals, and judges, to commit a person for that time.
The release date for Clenney, whose Instagram account has over 2 million followers, is unclear.
OnlyFans content was somehow still posted on Clenney’s account on April 4, although she was detained on April 3.
At the moment, for the death of Obumseli, no charges have been filed against Clenney.
Obumseli’s family has already raised over $64,000 through a GoFundMe account. The page states he was killed one week before his 28 birthday.
“Christian was extremely compassionate with a desire always to uplift those around him,” the GoFundMe organizer wrote. “He did not deserve for his life to be cut short by a heinous act of violence.”
There is an ongoing investigation into Obumseli’s death.
An unnamed cousin of Obumseli said they are “devastated” and she has been consoling her family.
She said they have information surrounding his death but are “still trying to understand everything,” no further comment was given while they grieve.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- Live Stream of Woman’s Funeral Continues After Service, Negative Comments About her Go Live (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)