YFN LUCCI TEAMS UP WITH MULATTO FOR SULTRY “WET (SHE GOT THAT…)” REMIX
YFN Lucci’s sultry summer smash “Wet (She Got That…)” gets the remix treatment from one of the hottest rising rappers, “Queen of Da Souf”Mulatto. Doubling down on the X-rated raunch of the original version, the song marks Lucci’s continued ascent into the hip-hop rafters.
The original track is undeniable, a simmering bath of lust and southern magic that’s racked up more than 100 million TikTok views and 92 million streams, becoming Urban Radio’s #1 most added song. On the powerful remix, Mulatto effortlessly weaves around Billy Garcia’s gorgeous, anthemic beat, basically whispering her delirious visions into the listener’s ear. She and Lucci are the perfect tag team – their verses equally dexterous and NSFW. This “Wet” remix comes on the heels of the Wet Remix Pack, which is full of new, inventive approaches to the song with collaborations from Bigga Rankin, Jada Kingdom and more.
Lucci isn’t new to making hits. Over the last half-decade, he's emerged from Atlanta as a legitimate star with anthems like 2016’s “Key to the Streets” and 2017's “Everyday We Lit,” which have amassed millions of streams, and spots on year-end lists from XXL and Forbes. He now seems poised for a full-on takeover with his upcoming album Wish Me Well 3.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue