WPGC 95.5 announced today that Sunni, the highly rated Midday air personality and “Sunni In The City” host for WPGC 95.5 is moving into mornings as part of the “Joe Clair Morning Show” (JCMS). WPGC 95.5 celebrated its 30th anniversary last month and continues to be one of the most listened to Radio Stations in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
“Sunni is the perfect fit for the Joe Clair Morning Show and we are incredibly fortunate she wanted to get up early and make the transition to mornings,” said Vice President of Programming of CBS DC and WPGC Program Director, Steve Davis.
“Sunni is a breath of fresh air to the Joe Clair Morning Show,” said Joe Clair. “Her unique personality and outlook forged by her past experiences make this iteration of the JCMS unstoppable!”
“I'm truly honored to be able to continue my career in a place like DC where I've felt home since day one, especially at such a legendary Radio Station that is WPGC,” added Sunni.
Sunni has been on-air for WPGC since January 2011. In addition, Sunni is active on WPGC’s Social Media helping digital improve the activity and engagement of social media platforms, most notably Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Prior to joining WPGC, Sunni enjoyed success as a #1 rated air talent in Detroit ad well as New York and Miami.
- 10 Smash Hip Hop and R&B Songs from the 90s That Still Keep The Party Going
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?