Florida Police are currently searching for a group of teenagers who broke into an $8 million home to throw a party that they later posted evidence of on social media platforms.
According to a News4Jax report, the Walton County Sheriff’s Office has shared footage that shows the “open house party” the teenagers illegally hosted in the home without the owner’s consent or knowledge, About 200 people attended the party, and videos shared showed the teens partying to music, posing with expensive items, and also throwing a boxing match.
“Early Sunday morning, Walton Count Sheriff’s Office was called out to Blackwater Street in Watercolor by Security for a noise complaint. When deputies arrived, as you can imagine, most of the people at the party had left the scene,” Walton County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post. “Since then, videos are circulating on Snapchat, Instagram, and other social media platforms with some of the highlights. Including where some of the people attending turn the foyer of the $8 million home into a boxing ring.”
There are reports of stolen items from the home during the part, and some damage to the home as well. Florida Police have requested any information regarding the party-goers, while also warning that officers could possibly subpoena Snapchat to find out the identities of those who were in attendance. The owners of the home stated they plan to pursue civil suits and criminal charges against everyone who attended the illegal party.
“It’s not even much about the items at this point, about what was stolen, or what was destroyed, it’s about people going into your closet and trying on your clothes, and people being in your bathroom, in your bed, all of that,” officer Corey Dobridnia told WJHG. “There is a chance that some of the kids didn’t know that the house wasn't being rented, etc. but the amount of destruction and the number of items stolen out of the house would lead me to believe that even if you did think you had permission to be there, you knew you were doing things that is against the law.”
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Discusses President Biden’s Gas Tax Holiday (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Talked About Why People Think Lori Harvey is Dating Jack Harlow (VIDEO)