The Rickey Smiley Morning Show discussed why the verdict against Bill Cosby might be long overdue. Eva said a civil jury ruled in favor of Judy Huth, the woman who accused Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting her at the Playboy mansion in 1975 when she was a teenager. The cohost said she did the math, and Huth is in her early 70s now.
Smiley asked the morning show if they had seen the special on A&E where the playboy bunnies talked about the executives, and then they went into detail about different “stuff” with Bill Cosby.
The radio DJ said she thought many things went on back in the day, not just with Bill Cosby but with many prominent figures.
The verdict was announced in a Santa Monica courtroom following a two-week-long trial, said Eva. Huth alleged that Cosby molested her at Hugh Hefner’s Playboy mansion when she was just 16 years old. The Morning Show asked why teenagers were at the Playboy mansion in the first place.
In the lawsuit filed by Huth in 2014, she alleged that Cosby approached her and a 17-year-old friend at a park in Los Angeles before inviting them to his Tennis Club the following Saturday. After the teens were served alcoholic beverages, they played games and were surprised with the trip to the Playboy mansion. Allegedly Huth was molested in a bedroom at the mansion.
She was awarded $500,000 in damages. The case has been going on since 2014. Cosby’s legal team was present on Tuesday, but he was not present.
Rickey Smiley said he saw an A&E special with a woman describing her experience at the Playboy mansion with Bill Cosby, and it was difficult not to believe the accuser.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Mo’Nique’s Apology to DL Hughley (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Show Discusses Martin Lawrence Getting a Star on the Walk of Fame (VIDEO)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Talked to Comedian Earthquake About His New Movie, Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses T.I.’s Anger Over the Cancellation of His Show
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Why the Verdict Against Bill Cosby Might Be Long Overdue (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses What Chris Brown Thinks About His Michael Jackson Comparison
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- WHUR TAKES TOP SLOT IN MAY 2022 NIELSEN RATINGS
- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Discusses President Biden’s Gas Tax Holiday (VIDEO)