Earlier this week on Wednesday, October 14, multi-platinum, rising global artist SAINt JHN performed a fiery rendition of his massive hit single “Roses” at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards.
Gracing a stage built ‘in the round’, a larger-than-life 3D custom visual of the skeleton on a motorcycle frequented in SAINt’s artwork cruising in flames designed by electronic artist deadmau5 added nuance to imposing effect.
deadmau5’ custom visual design for SAINt JHN utilized Epic Games’ Unreal Engine, the world’s most open and advanced real-time 3D creation tool. Continuously evolving to serve not only its original purpose as a state-of-the-art game engine, today Unreal gives creators across industries the freedom and control to deliver cutting-edge content, interactive experiences, and immersive virtual worlds.
Over the last decade, fans were privy to deadmau5’ (Joel Zimmerman) artistry via his various cube productions. The most recent—cubev3–toured in late 2019/early 2020 to packed venues across America impacting in the Top 10 Pollstar global touring charts.
deadmau5’ stronghold in the music technology space is forever expanding. His latest endeavors include the recent launches of his new online streaming platform mau5trap.tv and the OSC/PILOT application. In addition, his latest release “Pomegranate” with The Neptunes is now available in Dolby Atmos, an immersive audio technology that is transforming how music is created and experienced.
Look for deadmau5 to perform his annual ‘day of the deadmau5’ themed shows as entirely contactless outdoor experiences Thursday, October 29 at the Atlanta Motor Speedway and Friday, October 30 & Saturday, October 31 at Chicago’s Seatgeek Stadium. Tickets are on sale now.
The viral and chart smashing single “Roses,” was deemed “the song of the summer” by Rolling Stone, and has amassed close to two billion streams to date. The global success of “Roses” (Imanbek Remix) has encouraged a multi-genre hit with new interpretations of the song from J Balvin and Future as well as a resurgence of the original version from SAINt’s debut album COLLECTION ONE.
“Roses” is the longest running song of 2020 on Spotify’s Today’s Top Hits and was also featured in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 for over 13 weeks, peaking at #4.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys Win First Camel Race as New Owners
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)