Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Noisey, VICE’s music and culture channel, premieres the latest episode from its brand-new series, Forced Exposure. In the newest installment of the series, Noisey pairs R&B sex god Miguel with Toronto visual artist Connor Olthuis to discuss his latest exhibition, 510,072,000 km2, Give or Take.
Connor takes Miguel through his latest work, and the two chat about everything from globalization, the rise of the manicured lawn as a symbol of wealth, and even the hideous men’s shoes that are common in formal work environments. Miguel flexes his muscles as an art critic, leading Connor to comment at the end of the episode, “Miguel as an art critic, he definitely impressed me… he got some of the key ideas and thought beyond that.”
Forced Exposure is a new series where Noisey take musicians to meet other artists from a completely different medium. Together the two artists learn more about each other’s artistic process and share insights unique to their works.
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Harry Styles To Invest In New Co-Op Live Arena In Manchester
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens