The Steve Harvey Morning Show discussed if Chris Brown is better than Michael Jackson. Carla said the comparison between the two superstars was discussed on the show last week. In an interview with Big Boy, Brown said those rumors were “a lie.”
“That’s cap,” Brown said.
Carla agreed that Brown was not better than Michael Jackson.
Brown said, “My personal take on it is, I wouldn’t even be breathing or being able to sing a song if that man didn’t exist. There is no competing with him.”
“Like I said last week, ask Chris Brown,” said Harvey.
Harvey said Brown is a good person, and he would want to set the record straight. Ryan Clark wanted attention, he added. The controversial comment was a chance for Clark to trend, said Carla.
The morning show agreed that Chris Brown has “major” talent. “That’s a hit-making machine right there,” said Harvey.
The show also agreed that Brown’s dance moves are phenomenal. Harvey said he remembered when Brown did a rendition of the “Remember the Time” video. The show was “cool,” but it was not a Michael Jackson performance.
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Terrance Dean, Author of “Hiding in Hip Hop” has Died
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Brain Eating Bacteria