Shayne Wells has been named as the newest member of “Koffy in the Morning” on CBS RADIO’s KMNB in Minneapolis; it was announced today by Mick Anselmo, Senior Vice President and Market Manager for CBS RADIO Minneapolis. Shayne will join the morning show with host, Paul Koffy, on Friday, June 1. “Koffy in the Morning” airs 5a-10a, Monday through Friday.
KMNB ““ The NEW “BUZ’[email protected]″ – is Minneapolis’ newest country Radio Station playing NEW. BUZ’N. COUNTRY. at 102.9 FM, streaming online at www.buzn1029.com and through the Radio.com app for mobile devices.
Shayne grew up in Spokane, WA, graduating from Central Washington University in Ellensburg, where she double majored in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations. She has a background in television broadcasting as a reporter and weekend weather forecaster in ID, WA, CO, and in CA as the feature reporter on “Good Day Sacramento.” She joins KMNB from her most recent position as a television entertainment reporter, here in the Twin Cities.
“Shayne loves country music, and has a background in entertainment reporting here in the Twin Cities. She is a welcome addition to the growing line-up of talent at BUZ’N,” said Anselmo.
“I am so honored to be part of the new BUZ’N morning show with Paul. We had dynamic chemistry from day one. Now it’s time to get our BUZZ on,” said Wells.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,