Digital and Radio Facts: Jane Slater and Chris Arnold will join 105.3 The FAN as co-hosts of the midday and nighttime shows, respectively, beginning June 4.Slater will co-host “Elf and Slater” with Mark Elfenbein weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. She replaces Josh Lewin, who joined the New York Mets play-by-play team earlier this year.Arnold will join Gavin Dawson on “The G-Bag Nation,” which is expanding two hours and will air from 7 p.m. to midnight.”The addition of Jane and Chris to the full-time staff at 105.3 The FAN illustrates our commitment to be the live and local sports talk station,” said Bruce Gilbert, Vice President of News/Talk/Sports Programming for CBS RADIO Dallas. “Their characteristics, personalities and unique perspectives emphasize our goal to be the voice of the many diverse sports fans across North Texas.”Slater joins The FAN from sister CBS RADIO station NewsRadio 1080 KRLD, where she is a morning drive news reporter. She is also the sideline reporter for the Southland Conference Television Network. Slater has previously worked as reporter at sister TV station CBS 11 and as a traffic reporter at WFAA. Prior to that, she worked at television stations in Denver and Tyler as a sports reporter, anchor, producer, and news/investigative reporter. A native Texan, Slater grew up in Rowlett and holds bachelor's degrees in journalism and government from the University of Texas at Austin.Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasting veteran Chris Arnold has been a part-time host for The FAN for more than a year and is the in-game arena host for Dallas Mavericks games at American Airlines Center. Arnold previously spent more than 27 years as sports director at the legendary K-104, where he was part of the highly-rated Skip Murphy morning show. He also hosted his own sports talk show on KTCK. In addition, he has worked in television, as an Emmy Award-winning sports reporter at WFAA and as host of the black entertainment television show “On the Beam,” which was syndicated worldwide. Arnold holds a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Oklahoma.FAN fans can listen on air at 105.3 FM, online at CBSDFW.com and on their mobile devices via the radio.com app.105.3 The FAN (KRLD-FM) is owned and operated by CBS RADIO, one of the largest major-market radio operators in the United States. A division of CBS Corporation, CBS RADIO operates 130 radio stations, the majority of which are in the nation's top 50 markets. CBS RADIO also owns and operates KJKK-FM, KRLD-AM, KMVK-FM, KLUV-FM, and KVIL-FM in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?