|LVRN, the Atlanta-based record label and management firm that is home to Summer Walker, 6LACK and many other groundbreaking artists, announced today that it has appointed respected industry veteran Amber Grimes to the position of Executive Vice President/GM of LVRN Records and as a partner in LVRN Management. |
Grimes, will oversee day-to-day operations across all of the company’s operating divisions, develop new strategies and marketing initiatives across LVRN’s full roster of artists. She will also develop new business verticals and help expand LVRN’s business around the world.
“Amber has become one of the most well-respected executives in the industry through her early work with artists in Atlanta, major labels and streaming,” said LVRN President Tunde Balogun.
“In her amazing career, she has amassed a high level of management and creative marketing expertise all of which will be of huge value to us as we continue to expand our business around the world.”
Grimes joins LVRN after three years at Capitol Records where she served as SVP, Global Creative, where she oversaw all of Capitol Music Group’s creative departments and developed the company’s content strategy. Prior to that she ran her own brand management agency. She also served in artist and label marketing at Spotify.
“It was important to me to take the skills I’ve acquired over the years and apply them all to a forward-thinking business. And that’s exactly what LVRN has built,” says Grimes. “The founders and I also all came up together in Atlanta so joining forces at this point in our careers is like Voltron coming together. It’s powerful.”
At LVRN Grimes joins the company’s five partners, Junia Abaidoo, Justice Baiden, Sean “Famoso” McNicol, Carlon Ramong, and Balogun. She will be based in the company’s headquarters in Atlanta.
- Police Chief Resigns After Study Finds Half of Town’s Revenue Come from Speed Trap
- 1 year old California Baby Dies After Being Diagnosed With COVID: Case Rate In Children Reaches New Records
- State Rep. Gerald Brady Charged with Shoplifting
- Audacy Names New Brand Manager
- Audacy Names New Operations Manager
- Kobe and Gianna Bryant Bronze Statue Placed At Fatal Crash Site
- iHeartMedia and FOX Entertainment Announce Nominees for the 2022 “iHeartRadio Music Awards”
- Rushion McDonald’s Money Making Conversations Guide to Success, Free Guide (link)
- Maryland Mayor Found Dead from Apparent Suicide
- Journalist Attacked In Mexico After Three Others Were Killed This Month: More Than 90% of Murders Of Journalists Remain Unresolved