Halsey’s New Album, MANIC, Set For Release On January 17, 2020“Graveyard,” Her New Single, Is Out Today
Award-nominated, multi-Platinum artist Halsey
will release Manic – the follow-up to her chart-topping 2017 album hopeless
fountain kingdom – on January 17, 2020 on Capitol Records.
Today, she shared “Graveyard,” the new single from Manic,
as the album pre-order launched HERE.
Yesterday, fans watched a stream of Halsey painting the artwork for the album’s cover. The visualizer for “Graveyard,” which can be seen HERE, is a time lapse clip of Halsey creating the painting. Fans who pre-order Manic in digital format will instantly receive “Graveyard” and her 5x Platinum hit “Without Me.” Exclusive album/merchandise bundles are now available at Halsey’s online store.
Halsey appears on the
cover of the October issue of Cosmopolitan.
Read the accompanying feature HERE.
She recently won the Hal David Starlight Award,
presented by the Songwriters Hall of Fame, plus a VMA and two Teen Choice
Since 2015, Halsey has amassed over 23 billion
streams worldwide and sold more than nine million adjusted albums globally. She
has played sold out dates on five continents (including New York City’s
Madison Square Garden), been nominated for a GRAMMY
and appeared on a wide variety of magazine covers in
addition to Cosmopolitan – including Rolling Stone, NYLON, Forbes,
Playboy and Billboard. Her
2015 debut album, BADLANDS, was certified Platinum by the RIAA
within one year of its release. Halsey claimed the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200
with 2017’s Platinum-certified hopeless
fountain kingdom, which contained such hits as the 2x
Platinum “Now or Never” and the 4x Platinum “Bad at Love.”
Her 5x Platinum hit “Without Me” –
included on Manic – spent two weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 in
early 2019, marking her first solo single to reach the top
spot. It now ranks as the longest-running Billboard
Hot 100 top 10 hit by a female artist of this century. She is the first artist
to rank at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously on Billboard’s Hot 100 Pop Songs
radio airplay chart. In March 2019, Halsey became the first
artist in history to replace herself at No. 1 twice on the U.S. Pop Songs
Airplay chart when “Without Me” returned to No. 1, bumping “Eastside,”
her 2x Platinum collaboration with Benny Blanco and Khalid, from
the top spot. “Without Me” is the most-played song of 2019 at U.S.
radio. She featured on BTS’ Platinum hit, “Boy
With Luv” and, most recently, alongside Future
on “Die for Me,” a track from Post Malone’s new album.
Halsey continues to push creative boundaries, expanding her influence and impact beyond music. After making her film debut in the animated 2018 summer movie Teen Titans GO! as the voice of Wonder Woman, she was seen in A Star is Born, starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. She continues to use her voice to speak up for causes she passionately believes in, including disenfranchised youth, women’s rights, mental health and the LGBTQ community. GLAAD honored her in 2018 as “Outstanding Music Artist.”
The post Halsey Releases New Single “Graveyard” And Announces Next Album ‘MANIC’ Out January 17, 2020 appeared first on Capitol Records.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)