Home » BLOG » WHAT IN DE FOOK? Brian McKnight’s New Song (vid)
URBAN

WHAT IN DE FOOK? Brian McKnight’s New Song (vid)

I realize it’s a new day and that the has changed and I would older have to do what they have to do to remain relevant. It may surprise you to see balladeer to do a song called “Let Me Show you How your Pussy Works”… who am I to judge, do what you think works.

Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?

Rainer Harris

Oliver Stephan Jackson “DJ Big O” Takes on PD/MD Role at WTSX

Hassahn Liggins

Omarion Stops By KBXX

Hassahn Liggins

Chicago’s Soul 106.3 Adds Classic Hip Hop Show

Hassahn Liggins

Angela Bassett Speaks on Bobbi Kristina’s Dismay Surrounding Whitney Houston Film

Hassahn Liggins

Da Brat Talks Giving Female Emcees a New Platform

Hassahn Liggins

Dee Robinson April 24, 2012 at 6:14 am

Sad…so sad that he has had to resort to this.

My Simpson-Phillips April 24, 2012 at 11:17 am

I LOVE Brian McKnight but I’m sorry . . . . . Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Really?? I’m all for Grown Folks music but . . . . what ever happened to those days when sex was implied and NOT explicit? He could have substituted the word “Body” and the song would still have had the same effect. And the part about squirting . . . c’mon, now . . . really, Brian? This is one of those ideas that should have never left the vault.

Mütter Evans April 24, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Gee — I’m disappointed. As a long time fan, I have no interest in supporting the poor taste in this project. Is it to be mass marketed, sung on television? Brian, you have too much talent to be so base in your lyrics….Where’s the romance? The power of “suggestion” is far more “grown-up” in my opinion.

Mac April 24, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I loved Brian McKnight back in the day, but he done fell off. Hopefully no adult stations will support this garbage. This is a pathetic attempt by him to remain relevant. All of his songs in the last couple years have been crap and barely gotten any airplay.

Dashill Smith. April 24, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I really think he was doing this as a joke yall.

Shimira April 27, 2012 at 8:59 pm

33: I haven’t even made it through the entire video, and I started to comment. What the fuck…Briain McKnight please go fall in love or break-up with some. You are not R.Kelly, he would made “Show How your Pussy Work” one of the hottest hooks of summer, chick would groovy…come show how my pussy works…with lil kim or nikki on the REMIX…

yogi May 30, 2012 at 7:00 am

@Shimira ~ you called it! dead on!