One day after Arizona authorities issued a $5,000 dollar reward for any information leading to DMX’s arrest, the rapper has been apprehended by FBI Agents at Scott Storch’s house in Miami, according to reports.
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was arrested yesterday (December 9), after police followed up on a tip in regards to his location. Police could not confirm if the rapper was being treated at a local rehab facility as his lawyer Bradford Cohen has suggested in previous, published reports. The rapper is expected to be held in a Miami jail until tomorrow morning, when he is expected to be extradited back to Arizona in the next 15 days.
A woman in Georgia tipped Florida authorities about DMX’s whereabouts in order to collect the $5000 dollar reward for information leading to his capture.
The troubled star, who is reportedly in rehabilitation attempting to kick what many say is a long-time drug habit, is wanted for animal abuse, drug possession and theft of services charges, for defrauding a local clinic of $7,500 in services.
The rapper must post a $120,000 cash bond, or surrender his freedom, according to AllHipHop.com
- 7-year-old Girl Mauled To Death By Dog, Relative Charged With Murder
- Manager at Washington State Arby’s Caught Urinating in Milkshake Mix, Police Say
- Podcast Watching Soars as YouTube Edges Out Spotify to Become the Most Used U.S. Podcast Platform
- TAVIS SMILEY AND KBLA TALK 1580 ANNOUNCES NEW SUNDAY MORNING SHOW
- Morgan State to Bestow Honorary Degrees to Vanguards of Social Justice and the Black Experience
- ‘Stunning’ $30 Million Staircase at Times Square Subway Station Unveiled by MTA
- National Baby Formula Shortage Inspires Woman to Donate 45 Gallons of Breast Milk
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions if Keyshia Cole’s Relationship with Antonio Brown is Doomed (Video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,