One day after Arizona authorities issued a $5,000 dollar reward for any information leading to DMX's arrest, the rapper has been apprehended by FBI Agents at Scott Storch's house in Miami, according to reports.
DMX, real name Earl Simmons, was arrested yesterday (December 9), after police followed up on a tip in regards to his location. Police could not confirm if the rapper was being treated at a local rehab facility as his lawyer Bradford Cohen has suggested in previous, published reports. The rapper is expected to be held in a Miami jail until tomorrow morning, when he is expected to be extradited back to Arizona in the next 15 days.
A woman in Georgia tipped Florida authorities about DMX's whereabouts in order to collect the $5000 dollar reward for information leading to his capture.
The troubled star, who is reportedly in rehabilitation attempting to kick what many say is a long-time drug habit, is wanted for animal abuse, drug possession and theft of services charges, for defrauding a local clinic of $7,500 in services.
The rapper must post a $120,000 cash bond, or surrender his freedom, according to AllHipHop.com
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time