Ebro and Peter Rosenberg utilized their “The Realness” segment to discuss the potential “celebrity” fight between george zimmerman and dmx. They both felt that the fight should not happen because it would be a total disgrace to Trayvon Martin’s family.
Today is actually Trayvon Martin’s birthday and he would have been 19 years old if he would have lived to see this day. I’m so disgusted by this and for george zimmerman to even consider himself a celebrity is an absolute atrocity and it is completely disrespectful. I agree 100 percent with Ebro and Rosenberg and if we allow this fight to happen and be televised, it will show how much we have truly fallen as a society. I’m sure there is a part of many people that would love to see Zimmerman take an a$$ whoopin’ but not like this.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Bobby Shmurda’s Issues in the Music Industry, Having Fun, New Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money