A bench warrant has been issued for DMX’s arrest by a Maricopa County judge, after the rapper missed a scheduled court appearance in Arizona to face drug, identity theft and animal cruelty charges.
The judge has ruled that DMX, born Earl Simmons, must post a $120,000 cash bond or else he’ll be sent to jail. The embattled star is reportedly in rehab, according to TMZ.com. Bradford Cohen, DMX’s Florida attorney tells TMZ to his knowledge, the rapper is currently in rehab at an undisclosed location. Cohen claims Simmons was supposed to show the judge documentation proving his rehab stint during his court appearance today, but obviously that didn’t happen.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)