Unfortunately, a new strain of the COVID-19 virus has been discovered in France this one is called IHU. There have been 12 positive cases of the strain so far the first case reportedly linked to Cameroon.
The World Health Organization considers variants to be a concern because of the increase in transmissibility or increase in virulence and decreased vaccine effectiveness.
While experts say new variants keep emerging it does not mean they will be more dangerous than previous strains.
medRxiv states the strain carries the mutations E484K and N501Y which can make it more resistant to vaccines and more transmissible but it is unclear if either of those things will happen as of yet.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS