We have been repeatedly asked where former KKBT and KMEL DJ Theo Mizuhara is.
Digital and Digital and Radio Facts CEO Kevin Ross states he saw Theo at a restaurant in Studio City, CA. about 15 years ago and never saw him after. Nobody seems to know of his whereabouts but we did hear he's working in the tech industry in the San Francisco bay area. Otherwise if we find out anything, we'll be sure to let you know.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]