Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Deborah Hyacinth has been promoted to the new role of SVP Digital Marketing Innovation. Based in London and reporting to UMG’s President of Marketing Andrew Kronfeld, Hyacinth will lead the development and implementation of innovative digital marketing strategies for Universal Music Group’s artists and labels around the world.
Since joining the company in 2011 as VP International Digital Marketing, Hyacinth has established UMG’s central marketing innovation team, building a suite of products and launching digital campaigns across social media, digital advertising and music streaming and developing successful new applications for rapidly evolving technologies such as augmented and virtual reality.
Kronfeld said: “Deborah and her team have developed skills and capabilities that are right at the heart of our marketing campaigns all around the world. In Deborah we have an executive who is a leader in finding and building on the intersection of marketing, innovation, technology and creativity and I’m delighted she’s taking on this expanded role.”
Hyacinth said: “Music continues to be at the forefront of digital innovation and I’m thrilled to be part of a team at Universal Music Group that has the vision and ambition to build on our leadership position and deliver ever more powerful marketing strategies and tools for our artists.”
Since joining Universal Music Group in 2011 Hyacinth has spearheaded digital initiatives for a host of superstar and internationally successful artists including the Rolling Stones, Avicii, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith, Imagine Dragons and many others. She previously held a number of digital marketing roles at a variety of music and media companies including EMI and Reuters.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle