Radio Facts: After looking at this video of the Rocky Mountain News shutting its doors in Denver, I fail to have any sympathy for them, I don't see a diversified staff first and foremost. What's happening to newspapers is what happened to the music industry years ago. All the wrong people who were in place getting 7 figure checks were booted out when it was, not determined, but realized they were overpriced models of how the industry wanted to be viewed. This is why I am am pro Blog, the media can no longer have total control of what people see and read and publishers and editors can no longer be racist in their hiring practices. Editors and publishers can be from any walk of life and be successful within in a year by publishing their own form of the news and major advertisers are taking note, shifting their budgets to online blogs and sites instead of newspapers. To a large degree, it's poetic justice in addition, I almost never read the paper, even in my “office.” The news is just old, dated and typical and the new media industry is not having it anymore….
Final Edition from Matthew Roberts on Vimeo.
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time