An article written about the rise and fall of the black music executive points out that LA Reid and Sylvia Rhone (currently both at Epic Records) are the last in a class of successful music industry executives because of problems with diversity in the music industry and the limited opportunities for blacks to climb the corporate ladder. Read the entire article here.
- Recent Releases To Add To Your Playlists This Week (5/13/22)
- Interstate I-240 Shut Down After Memphis Police Car Kills Pedestrian Trying to Cross Road
- 2022 Radio Mercury Awards Finalists Announced
- Deputy Suspended After Nude Photos Of Fellow Female Deputy Found on Work Phone
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Gina Ferraro Joins Dayton’s New Country 103.9!
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?