Agreement includes software services in all markets and ¨monthly rolling-average reports in year-round market
Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) announced today that it has signed multi-year agreements with GAP Broadcasting, LLC (Å“GAP ) and GAP Broadcasting II, LLC (Å“GAP West ) for diary-based radio ratings services in 17 markets.
The agreement includes software services for all stations in the 17 markets and Arbitrends monthly rolling-average reports in Shreveport, LA, a market that Arbitron measures year-round.
Å“Iâ„¢m pleased with the plan and commitment that Arbitron is undertaking to enhance the quality of the diary ratings in our GAP markets. I am counting on Arbitron's training team to help my sales staff generate new revenues from local direct advertisers in all my rated markets, said George Laughlin, President, GAP. Å“We considered the competing ratings services. Arbitron is the only one that surveys all the markets we require, has long-stand ing relationships with radio advertisers and agencies while providing real value in terms of training and support that will help us generate local ad revenue, said Erik Hellum, President, GAP West. Å“Thousand s of radio broadcasters rely on the Arbitron diary service to program, market and sell ad time on their radio stations. Our goal is to enhance the quality and reliability of our diary methods and work with radio broadcasters so that Arbitron ratings services can be a valuable asset for their business, said Michael Skarzynski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arbitron Inc.
Lake Charles, LA
Odessa-Midland , TX
Wichita Falls, TX
Tri-Cities, WA (Richland -Kennewick-Pasco)
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU