The Steve Harvey Morning Show discussed Jennifer Lopez’s marriage to Ben Affleck. Lopez and Ben Affleck are officially married. Lopez confirmed the nuptials in a newsletter ending the letter with the name Jennifer Lynn Affleck. She wrote, last night we flew to Vegas to stand in line for a license with four other couples, all making the same journey to the wedding capital of the world.
The morning show said congratulations to Jennifer and Ben. Steve Harvey said Lopez could get a man. Shirley Strawberry agreed that Lopez could get a new man before she ended the relationship she was previously in.
Harvey says Lopez’s relationship skills are so advanced that she needs to write a book on how to get a man. The morning show discussed Jennifer Lopez’s relationship with her former fiancé A-Rod.
“Y’all know I really don’t do gossip, but what are you doing messing with this other chick or something from a reality show,” said Harvey.
Steve Harvey asked how did A-Rod expect his reality show scandal not to get out. Steve Harvey said he would like a picture of the reality show star that the baseball player was allegedly seeing.
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money