Before performing at 2015 New Balance Nationals Indoor at The Armory in New York City, T-Pain stopped by the New Balance NYC store to customize a pair of 993 shoes. The event is to help students from various high schools create commraderrie with track events. The organization states:
“We’re already looking forward to our fifth year at The Armory in New York City! Our partnership with New Balance, and the cooperation of Dr. Norbert Sander, Executive Director of the Armory Foundation, have helped make this meet a memorable one – every single year.
We believe that the 2014 edition of NBNI was the greatest high school track and field meet of all time. In summary, there were 7 National Records, 10 performances which were #2 all-time and 3 performances that were #3 all-time. Additionally, there were 6 class records and 44 US leaders!
Jack Shepard, High School Editor of Track and Field News said, “This may have been the single greatest HS indoor meet EVER.”
But s we say each year, the next version, schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 13-15, 2015 may be the best yet! When the nation's best high school athletes gather together in one place, great things happen.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Ingrooves Signs Global Distribution Deal with Ubiquity Records