Spotify adds videos, Deezer starts making a push, and everyone is anticipating the release of Apple Music so what is YouTube gong to do?
The reports are in that YouTube’s Music Key service has been pushed back. The company has announced that the current beta version that was released some time ago will now continue on into September of 2015. It makes you wonder if they are holding off to see what Apple Music will do in the market to see how they can counteract.
Music Key grants unlimited, commercial free access to a wide variety of music videos in association with Google Play Music. Just like the other streaming portals, the service will require it’s users to have a membership. Currently the only memberships belong to those that have been picked as beta testers. Now these beta testers have the ability to keep the party going until September of this year and the rest of the world has to wait a little while longer.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Black Woman Absolutely Destroys Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Chartmetric Partners with Sirius XM/Pandora on Music Analytics
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Pia Mia Drops “Hot (Remix)” Featuring Sean Paul & Flo Milli
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)