Legendary R&B singer Stephanie Mills admits to financial woes that she attributes and alleges to her recent manager, Hiriam Hicks.
Mills, who recently performed a sold out concert for Mother’s Day at the Tropicana Showroom in Atlantic City, N.J., states that she needed to expose the information, unlike other artists who are usually too embarrassed by it.
She stated, “I decided to come forward to share this because I want to empower other artists to pay attention to their business affairs.”Mills' performances and business affairs will now be headed by Universal Attractions and she is weighing her legal options.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Michigan Governor appoints Chapman as Commissioner for MCOLES