EMMY® WINNER RUSHION McDONALD’S 3815 MEDIA, INC. PARTNERS WITH HBCUGO.TV TO BROADCAST MONEY MAKING CONVERSATIONS MASTER CLASSES, LAUNCHING APRIL 12TH
3815 Media, Inc., founded by Rushion McDonald, a multiple EMMY® and NAACP Image Award-winning TV/film/radio producer, will partner with HBCUGO.TV, to broadcast Money Making Conversations master classes on the streaming network.
Launching Tuesday, April 12th, these half-hour episodes of Money Making Conversations master classes are hosted by McDonald, highlighting the success stories of HBCU graduates through interviews with a diverse range of guests who are history makers, industry moguls, CEOs, self-made entrepreneurs, famous personalities, celebrities from the worlds of Hollywood entertainment, music, sports, and more.
Money Making Conversations this month will air on https://hbcugo.tv – on Tuesdays, April 12th and April 19th at 3 pm ET (encore airings at 8 pm ET). Spotlighting one HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) graduate per episode, a total of 24 episodes are slated to air on HBCUGO.TV, with two new episodes each month.
The interviews will include guests like Will Packer, Stephen A. Smith, Loni Love, Kym Whitley, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Yolanda Adams, Shaun Robinson, and many more HBCU alums. A continued expansion of the hit Money Making Conversations brand into HBCUGO.TV’s video network, the Money Making Conversations Master Class is already syndicated on radio and podcast platforms, and is the #1 syndicated weekend show on Black radio.
Honoring and promoting the history of Black excellence and ongoing success driven by the generations of alumni from HBCUs, the unique HBCU experience currently covers over 100 campuses across the United States, with a history that began over 180 years ago, dating back to the 1830s.
Kicking off April with the two Money Making Conversations master classes on HBCUGO.TV, the streaming network brings the HBCU community live from 105 campuses nationwide, streaming on Roku and on https://hbcugo.tv.
With the background of pursuing their education on the campuses of HBCUs, Rushion McDonald creates half-hour master classes speaking with the HBCU alumni featured on Money Making Conversations, to share empowering insights, advice, and a roadmap of their journeys to success in their chosen career paths.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Some People Were “Idiots” For Getting Kicked out of Beyoncé’s Secret Album Release Party (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Nearly A Dozen Homes Deemed Uninhabitable After a Fiery Explosion Rocks Indiana Town, Killing 3