VH1’S “BIG MORNING BUZZ LIVE HOSTED BY NICK LACHEY” RETURNS FEBRUARY 16 AT 9AM/8 CT WITH CO-HOST MICHELLE BUTEAU AND A WEEKLONG TAKEOVER BY FIFTH HARMONY GUESTS INCLUDE MAE WHITMAN, JANE LYNCH, MIKE EPPS, TIFFANI THIESSEN, SCOTT WOLF, ANGIE HARMON AND MORE
UPCOMING MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY IMAGINE DRAGONS, ECHOSMITH AND RIXTON
New York, NY – February 13, 2015 – The new season of VH1’s hit morning show, “Big Morning Buzz Live hosted by Nick Lachey,” is back Monday, February 16 at 9am ET/8am CT with host Nick Lachey and comic co-host Michelle Buteau. The duo will return to the iconic TRL studio overlooking Times Square with an eclectic lineup of guests stopping by each weekday, including the hottest names in music, movies, television and more. “One Man House Band” Rob Lewiswill also return to sit in on each episode.
To kick off premiere week with some sass and style, female pop sensations Fifth Harmony (Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello, and Dinah Jane) will be doing a “Big Morning Buzz Live” takeover, performing five different songs throughout the week and getting interviewed by Nick and Michelle at the top of each performance. The award-winning, Gold-certified pop quintet will be performing hits from their recently released full-length debut album, Reflection [SYCO/Epic Records], which reached #1 on the iTunes Overall Top Albums Chart. Reflection also achieved a Top 5 debut on the Billboard Top 200. The group will set out on the MTV Presents The Reflection Tour later this month.
“Big Morning Buzz Live” airs live each weekday at 9AM ET/ 8AM CT and the action-packed premiere week will feature interviews with comedian, actor and rapper Mike Epps, “Hot Tub Time Machine” star Craig Robinson, and leads of the upcoming movie “The DUFF,” Mae Whitman and Robbie Amell. In addition to the intimate celebrity interviews, fun lifestyle segments, and lively discussions, “Big Morning Buzz Live” also offers viewers first-hand access to the music industry’s up-and-coming talent and well-known favorites. Upcoming musical acts will include Imagine Dragons,Echosmith, and Rixton among others.
VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz Live” is executive produced by Lee Rolontz, Keshia Williams, Shane Farley, and Robin Hommel. Viewers can access interview and performance clips from the show, behind-the-scenes photos from the set and exclusive extended interviews online at Buzz.VH1.com. Follow @BigMorningBuzz and @VH1 on Twitter and use hashtag #VH1Buzz to talk about the show. You can also find us on Facebook at: Facebook.com/vh1Buzz and on Instagram using @VH1Buzz.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)