Radio Facts: Radio Facts: TriPlay, the next-generation personal cloud company, and the developer of MyMusicCloud and MyDigipack, today announces the acquisition of eMusic, a leading music discovery and download-to-own destination.
This deal makes the combined entity one of the largest, most comprehensive digital music services in the world, comparable only to Apple iTunes and Amazon with a broad offering of features including its own music store, music player and accessibility on over 14 platforms via the web and apps. TriPlay will offer its millions of active, eclectic and music-savvy users songs from a combined catalog of more than 25 million songs from every genre. And now, for the first time, eMusic users will have instant access to their extensive music collections, both online and offline, on any device, anywhere in the world.
A combination of cash and stock, the deal retains the executives and employees of eMusic and integrates both companies' operations.
“We are thrilled to join forces with this pioneer of the digital music industry to offer all our users the wide variety of music they love in a comprehensive, next-generation platform, complete with the features they want and need,” said Tamir Koch, founder and CEO of TriPlay. “There is a lot more music in the world than what you find on the radio. Our broad catalog, global access and wide selection of features, are what the millions of eMusic and MyMusicCloud users are looking for. In the coming months, our users will begin to see significant enhancements as we introduce the complete music service they want, accessible anywhere, anytime and on any device.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Michigan Governor appoints Chapman as Commissioner for MCOLES