Tim Glover has been promoted to the role of executive vice president of A&R at Interscope Records.
In his new position, Glover will continue to work with the label’s roster of artists and emerging talent. Glover joined Interscope Records in 2014 and since then has worked across a roster of over 20 artists including Dreamville’s JID and Ari Lennox.
“Tim’s dedication to the artists and partners he works with, his consistency and discipline are perfectly matched with his intuitive knowledge of the current market and his proven ability to recognize talent,” said Nicole Wyskoarko, executive vice president/co-head of A&R at the company. “We are pleased to offer him this expanded role at the label.”
Tim Glover, added, “I’m grateful for this expanded opportunity and look forward to continuing my work with these world-class artists and executives.”
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks