Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
A Brazilian hospital says Joseph Jackson or more affectionately Joe Jackson has suffered a stroke while he was visiting the country.
A statement was sent from the Albert Einstein hospital in Sao Paulo via email that says Jackson was admitted to the hospital Sunday afternoon. He is in the intensive care unit. The statement also said he was suffering from an irregular heartbeat. Jackson, who was recently depicted in his daughter, Janet Jackson's “No Sleeep” video, is in Brazil in part to celebrate his 87th birthday — which was on Sunday.
Local media say Jackson was absent from his own party because he was already in the hospital. Photos from his official website show him dining in Sao Paulo restaurants. Radiofacts would like wish Joe Jackson a speedy recovery.
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)
- Need a Laugh? See What Happens When He Tells His Mom He is in Jail