Radio Facts: Lesson for new record executives like Jim Jones who has been appointed to a VP position at Koch… Have one of the 300 dudes you travel with get on the phone and check your credit card status before you try to check into a hotel…. Don't go off and cuss out the clerk and call him a slew of names cause YOUR credit is fooked up. Cuss out your boy who didn't check the sh… before you left the house. Jim is basically embarrassed (laugh) but the sh… happens to the best of us sometimes. In addition, did Koch provide Jim with a working credit card or was this his own credit. I have to GIVE credit to the dudes who he went off on they were basically laughing at Jim make a fooking fool of himself.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time