(click for larger images)
WOW, just about ever industry notable that I talked to said this was a GREAT conference and there were MANY stars in attendance. Skip Dillard (WBLS and WLIB) was one of the programmers that raved about how much he enjoyed it. Elroy and staff have extended an invite to me for both occasions, I will make sure I attend the next one.
Radio One Philadelphiaâ„¢s Second Annual Music & Entertainment Conference is a huge Success
Philadelphia, PA. – Ã‚ The highly anticipated Second Annual Music & Entertainment Conference hosted by Radio Ones 100.3 the Beat hit the city of Philadelphia Sunday, March 15th and did not disappoint. As promised a collection of the preeminent performers from all avenues of the entertainment industry assembled at the Philadelphia Marriott to inform, educate, and inspire listeners throughout the Delaware Valley.
The Second Annual Music and Entertainment Conference featured three new customized workshops, Å“Black Hollywood which featured Oscar winner Jamie Foxx, a Fashion Workshop which featured models Tocarra Jones and Eva Marcille, and Å“So You Think You Can Dance with choreographer CiCi Kelly. Listeners were able to learn from these experts as well as in other workshops which consisted of R&B, Hip-Hop, Inspiration Workshop, Listen and Critique, and the Mike Bivins Talent Search.
It was a whoâ„¢s who affair as talent such as Philadelphiaâ„¢s own Jazmine Sullivan, Keri Hilson, Brand y, actor/rapper David Banner, Common, filmmaker Will Packer, Yoland a Adams, Tye Tribbett, and so many more came through to share their pearls of wisdom of breaking into the entertainment industry and establishing lasting careers.
The Music and Entertainment Conference was followed by a special award ceremony which saw Mayor Michael Nutter present Jamie Foxx with the Å“Welcome to Philadelphia award. Other award recipients were Yoland a Adams along with Philadelphiaâ„¢s own Boyz II Men, Teddy Pendergrass, and Patti LaBelle.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Adrienne Banfield Admits To Spousal Rape By Jada Pinkett Smith’s Father
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs