In less than 2 years of national syndication, DEDE IN THE MORNING is now heard nationwide in over 50 markets. New affiliates onboarding the program this week, include:
New Orleans LA KMEZ-FM
Shreveport LA KVMA-FM
Chattanooga TN WUSY-HD2
Buffalo NY WUFO-AM
Lufkin TX KZXL-FM
Jackson TN WYJJ-FM
Albany GA WQVE-FM
Edenton NC WBXB-FM
“So excited. So humbled. So appreciative of our new DeDe Nation affiliates and looking to embrace these listeners and these new communities,” said DeDe McGuire.
SBG Head of Content Geo Cook comments, “DeDe’s deep and unique understanding of the complexity of content creation and consumer engagement has continued to fuel her dominant ratings performances – even in today’s pandemic environment. Our new partners will greatly benefit from DeDe’s leading-edge content and her team’s commitment to their service and success. We are absolutely ecstatic to welcome these new markets and brands into the DeDe in the Morning entertainment platform ecosystem.”
DEDE IN THE MORNINGS is now heard in all time zones and regions of the Unites States, including Dallas TX, Milwaukee WI and New Haven CT.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director