Radio Facts: Roc-A-Fella Records co-founder Damon “Dame” Dash has announced plans to launch a new radio station venture called Magnet Radio which, he claims, will place the emphasis on music over financial gain.
Dame said the Internet radio station would cater to global music heads' needs.
“I think it's gonna launch in a couple weeks and it's just really for good music,” he revealed in an interview. “It's not about getting money or all the ads, or things like that, it's really about giving people a platform to hear good music…I think the whole world is getting ready to turn for that. It feels like good music is gonna take the forefront and people with a good show. I think that's the good business model.” (XXLMag)
Dash previously unveiled a new vehicle design for a line of expensive trucks with a variety of luxury features last spring.
Damon Dash Emerges W/ Radio Station Venture, “It's Not About Getting Money Or All The Ads” | SOHH.com.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- L.A. Reid Sells 100% of His Writing and Publishing Catalogue
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- When D.L. Hughley Made Trending Video about Steve Harvey’s Trump Visit
- UNSUNG REVIEW Entire Episode: The Sylvers (video)