The Trilaterals return with an EP paying tribute to legend, Stevie Wonder
The trio apply their three producers, one sample process to Ribbon In The Sky. This wedding & prom staple can be found on Stevie Wonder’s Original Musiquarium I, originally released in 1982 on Tamla.
“We Can’t Lose” produced by Third Sun, chops up potent lyrics in Stevie’s classic to create a triumphant head nodder.
“Reverend Wonder (Stevie’s Praise Break)” produced by Kristi Lomax, turns the tender ballad into a gospel house jam.“Garage Full of Ribbons” produced by Aljax3, is the Stevie Wonder classic reinterpreted as a UK garage, broken beat inspired track.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lyft Denies Incident in Atlanta involved their Vehicle or Driver? (video)
- Black Mother Stands Up to Cop and Refuses to Let Her Son Become a Hashtag (VIDEO)
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich
- SINGER, SONGWRITER, PRODUCER, AND YOUTUBE SENSATION DEVVON TERRELL RELEASES “YOU TRIPPIN” (video)
- YUNG GRAVY RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “yup!”