Urban One, Inc./Radio One, Inc. announced today that two of its’ Charlotte radio stations, WFNZ Sports Radio 610AM/102.5FM and Charlotte’s Source for Hip Hop and R&B 92.7 The Block, will swap frequencies. Listeners will now hear Sports Radio WFNZ at 610AM/92.7 and Charlotte’s Source for Hip Hop and R&B at WOSF HD2 and 102.5FM. The move is a frequency change only, no changes in format.
According to Marsha Landess, Regional Vice President for Radio One, Inc. Charlotte/Richmond, “Charlotte has continued to grow as a great sports city and Sports Radio WFNZ will continue to grow with it! Now on a more powerful FM signal, with continued live and local talent, we will be able to super serve more of our listeners and clients with broader market coverage on the FM dial.”
Charlotte listeners will continue to get quality Sports Talk starting every weekday morning and throughout the day with The Mac Attack, The Nick Wilson Show, and The Kyle Bailey Clubhouse; while 102.5 The Block will continue to be Charlotte’s Source for Hip Hop and R&B with The Morning Hustle and The Misadventures of Cam Cooper. Listeners can also find the stations at www.wfnz.com and theblockcharlotte.com; or download the apps in their app store.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money