Felixx Hits Nearly 11 Million Lifetime Streams And More Huge Milestone on Spotify and Pandora
Indie artist, Felixx, whose songs have been steadily rising and racking up streams on both Spotify and Pandora, has hit a massive milestone of having nearly 11M lifetime streams on Pandora and over 200K monthly listeners on Spotify.
“This is rare for a truly independent artist like Felixx (no major backing whatsoever). Independent artists usually do not see numbers like these. This is unprecedented,” states Anthony Kalel, Felixx’s manager.
“My career success truly humbles me; I thank all of my fans and those who have supported me throughout my journey. I wouldn’t be here without them,” states Felixx.
With hot singles like “Somebody,” “Hit My Line,” “Black Man,” and his latest single “Playlist,” this R&B crooner is sure to hit many more milestones during his career.
Felixx has proven to be an artist whose voice and talent are unquestionably here to stay. Growing up singing in the church, Felixx is a natural performer whose vocal ability has gained him international exposure resulting in fans worldwide. He has shared the stage with megastar artists such as Sean “Diddy” Combs, 21 Savage, Lil Baby, CeeLo Green, K. Michelle, Baby Face, and more.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Rickey Smiley Confronts Man Who Calls His Friend a Fu**ing Ni**er (VIDEO)
- Money with Friends’ Fall 2020 Guest Line-Up Boasts Top Thought Leaders in Business and Personal Finance
- 24KGOLDN CONQUERS THE #1 SPOT ON SPOTIFY’S GLOBAL TOP 50 CHART
- ABC Audio’s Power Portal Offers 34 Original Videos to Affiliates During Virtual Emmy Awards and The Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud Of
- Dave Chappelle Tells Critics to STFU During Epic Emmy Speech
- Anthony Brown of Anthony Brown and Group Therapy Joins New 96.3 WHUR Sunday Line-Up as Radio Host
- The 2020 iHeartRadio Music Festival Celebrated Its 10th Anniversary with Iconic Performances and Surprise Collaborations