During the emotional and raw extended episode, Perry opens up to Dr. Siri about the struggles that arise from the split between her public persona and her private self.
“The Therapist” regularly airs Mondays at 10:30 PM ET/PT
“The Therapist” features Los Angeles based licensed therapist Dr. Siri Sat Nam Singh as he sits down with some of today’s most influential musicians and artists to take a deeper look into their psyches, their pasts and their presents to discover what makes them tick. During each session, Dr. Siri leads each person through compelling discussions, inviting them to look at how they’ve faced some of the most formative, troubling or difficult experiences from throughout their lives.
In addition to Katy Perry, Patients in session for this season of the series include: Hip Hop Artists Freddie Gibbs, Waka Flocka Flame, Young M.A., Dej Loaf, D.R.A.M., O.T. Genasis and rapper-turned-actor Joey Bada$$ (“Mr. Robot”) as well as rock musicians Corey Taylor (of Slipknot), Nathan Williams (of Waaves) and Damien Abraham (of F*cked Up)
- Recent Releases To Add To Your Playlists This Week (5/13/22)
- Interstate I-240 Shut Down After Memphis Police Car Kills Pedestrian Trying to Cross Road
- 2022 Radio Mercury Awards Finalists Announced
- Deputy Suspended After Nude Photos Of Fellow Female Deputy Found on Work Phone
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Top 10 BEST Black Male Groups From the 90s
- Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups