Digital and Radio Facts:
During the emotional and raw extended episode, Perry opens up to Dr. Siri about the struggles that arise from the split between her public persona and her private self.
“The Therapist” regularly airs Mondays at 10:30 PM ET/PT
“The Therapist” features Los Angeles based licensed therapist Dr. Siri Sat Nam Singh as he sits down with some of today’s most influential musicians and artists to take a deeper look into their psyches, their pasts and their presents to discover what makes them tick. During each session, Dr. Siri leads each person through compelling discussions, inviting them to look at how they’ve faced some of the most formative, troubling or difficult experiences from throughout their lives.
In addition to Katy Perry, Patients in session for this season of the series include: Hip Hop Artists Freddie Gibbs, Waka Flocka Flame, Young M.A., Dej Loaf, D.R.A.M., O.T. Genasis and rapper-turned-actor Joey Bada$$ (“Mr. Robot”) as well as rock musicians Corey Taylor (of Slipknot), Nathan Williams (of Waaves) and Damien Abraham (of F*cked Up)
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time