Handle Recruitment are working with a leading music publisher based in West London who are recruiting a Digital Rights Assistant. Candidates should have strong analytical and research skills ideally with some experience in legal or rights and a relevant education to match.
This role requires attention to detail and strong commercial / business acumen in order to generate deal memos and contracts. You will also be happy to provide administrative support to the Head of Digital and the Legal and Business Affairs team.
Key Purpose of Role:
- Provide specific admin support for the Head of Digital, Europe
- Assist with the overall administration support for the Legal and Business Affairs team.
Essential Functions of Role:
Specific administration support for the Head of Digital, Europe
- Compile digital deal memos for approval
- Compile and distribute regular update schedule of negotiations in progress and existing deal status
- Diaries digital deals start/end and payment dates for advances
- Liaise with international offices
- Handling YouTube takedowns and free download clearances
- Manage/distribute free subscription accounts (Spotify etc.) to UK Team.
- Research and analysis for negotiations where required.
- Diary management for Head of Digital, Europe
General Administration support within the Department
- Work with the team to assist with maintaining a good filing system within the department.
- Assist with photocopying, creating PowerPoint presentations, and other editing reports as necessary.
- Monitor writer drawdown funds and make payments
- Answer telephone calls for the department.
- Assist with booking of travel itinerary and accommodation for the department as necessary and visiting staff if applicable.