Method, the pioneer of premium planet-friendly and design-driven home, fabric and personal care products, today launched “Fight Dirty,” a tongue-in-cheek PSA starring America's newest favorite funny woman, Tiffany Haddish. Debuting at the height of cold and flu season, the two-minute spot is designed to raise awareness of the importance of washing your hands.”Who better than Tiffany Haddish to help method fight dirty?” asks Doug Piwinski, Chief Marketing Officer of People Against Dirty. “She's culturally relevant, super funny and one of the most sought-after comedic talents today. One would think that washing your hands after using the restroom is a no-brainer, but Tiffany has turned this seemingly simple act into something memorable, impactful and shareable.”Named “the funniest woman alive” by VanityFair.com, Tiffany Haddish most recently starred in Universal's Girls Trip alongside Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah, and Regina Hall.
In addition to bringing her comedy to stages around the world, Haddish can be seen on her new Showtime comedy special, “Tiffany Haddish: SHE READY! From the Hood to Hollywood,” as well as alongside Tracy Morgan in the upcoming TBS show, “The Last O.G.””Although some people say I have a dirty mouth, I actually love the feeling of being clean,” said Tiffany Haddish. “It was so much fun partnering with method on this PSA to make the world a cleaner place, one hand wash at a time.”As funny as Tiffany Haddish is, the fact remains that not washing your hands is no laughing matter. Consider the following:
- Eighty percent of common infections are spread by hands, according to the CDC.
- 111 million workdays will be lost, costing nearly $7 billion in lost productivity between October and May.
- Hands can host more than germs. A recent study in London found 1 in 6 people tested positive for fecal bacteria on their hands or mobile devices.
The CDC also notes that talking on your phone may spread germs from your respiratory system onto the screen, some of which can cause the flu. Those particles can live on the surface of your devices for up to 24 hours. Once there, the viral particles are easily spread by you or anyone else's fingers after touching the screen or buttons. In addition to the “Fight Dirty” PSA, method's mini seasonal campaign consists of other digital content – including :30, :15 and behind-the-scenes videos – as well as a dedicated Tumblr page. To see more, visit methodhome.tumblr.com.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)