Originally posted March 31, 2009
Today a judge made two important rulings. one that Brian Dalrymple, from the singing group soul for real will have to stay in jail for now, with no bond and two, that the case against him will go forward. Brian Dalyrimple took the stand this afternoon, in Atlanta, hoping a judge would release him on bond. He stated to the judge “I’m a professional singer and that he needs to travel in order to make a living … the judge said “no.”
one of the arresting officers in the case, detective Fran Foster states: we have transaction video to show the transactions he had done against those victims..” she goes on to state “we ended up with so much documentation … that the whole bedroom was covered with paperwork, credit card, driver’s licenses and more…” Dalrymple says he is actually the victim of identity theft… and has never tried to run from police.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- Radio Mercury Awards Announces New Executive Creative Director