The Rickey Smiley Morning Show discussed Tracee Ellis Ross’ accusation of being a home wrecker.
It is reported that Kenya Barris is filing for divorce from his wife Rania, “Rainbow.” The couple has been married for 20 years and shares six children. Gary With Da Tea said the “Black-ish” creator filed for divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on June 1st, citing irreconcilable differences.
The couple, who shares six children, has been separated since September of 2020. In addition to joint and legal custody of the children, Kenya Barris indicated that he would also pay spousal support.
Gary said it is good that Kenya wants to pay spousal support to his wife because most men fight paying that. Rania is a doctor, but she still needs spousal support, said Gary.
Allegedly, Kenya and Tracee Ellis Ross were having an affair. Gary said Rainbow was not standing for “all that mess.” However, Gary said he does not believe that Ross would engage in a relationship with a married man. Perhaps the couple is just ready to part ways, argued Maria More.
“They’ve been married for 20 years, they have not been without their issues, and maybe they’ve just gotten to the place where they think this is the best thing for their relationship,” said More.
She added that the couple has been on the brink of divorce before. Gary said they filed back in 2014.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die